By submitting images to the competition, you confirm and warrant that:
- You are the sole author of each entry and that it is your original work
- You own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image
- You have the permission of those pictured in the image (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent or guardian) for the usage rights required in the section on licensing below and will indemnify Campaign for Better Transport against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement
- You have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the image that would conflict with uses to be made in the licensing section below
- You agree to take part in any post-competition publicity
By entering the competition, you grant Campaign for Better Transport a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, on any media, the images.
The photographer must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of photos entered in to the competition. You will retain full copyright for your image and, wherever possible, will be credited if your image is published by Campaign for Better Transport. Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition.
Entrants' details will be stored for the purposes of the competition. By entering the competition, entrants agree that Campaign for Better Transport can collect, save and process the personal data provided (the Data) for the sole purposes of the competition. Campaign for Better Transport reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, the rules and the terms and conditions of entry at any time and without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or in the competition details or guidelines.
The entries will be judged by an independent panel assembled by us; the panel's decision will be final.